Condo Christmas | Offering a few mocktails and nonalcoholic beverage alternatives at this year’s Christmas party is the perfect way to make everyone feel special, youngsters and nondrinkers alike. We’ve got everything from cocktail alternatives to winter mainstays — and these nonalcoholic Christmas party beverages are so delicious that all of your guests might want a glass.
Christmas trees and fireworks aren’t the only things that light up during the holidays. Many folks prefer to celebrate this time of year by drinking a lot (and a lot). However, thanks to an increasing tendency toward teetotaling, the holiday season in 2021 may feature a bit less of that.
Here are some of the best non-alcoholic Christmas cocktails to spice up your holiday season!
3/4 oz house jam*
3/4 oz lime juice
1 oz ginger beer
1 1/2 oz seltzer
1. Combine all ingredients except seltzer, shake, and then single strain into a rocks glass.
2. Add seltzer, stir, and top with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
*”When Texas guavas are in season, we make low-sugar jam with them and Chinese five-spice. If you can’t get your hands on guava jam, any low-sugar, fruit-forward jam will work in this recipe — ginger and lime are friendly with most fruits. If you have aromatic bitters on hand, like Angostura, a dash of them opens warming spice. The bitters will add a trace amount of alcohol, but far less than you’ll find in kombucha.”
1.5 oz plum ginger shrub*
3 dashes Fee Brothers’ Cardamom Bitters
Wolffër Petite Rosé to top (about 3.5 oz)
1. Into a wine glass, add the ice. Pour in the Petite Rosé until the glass is about half full.
2. Slowly pour in 1.5 oz of the plum ginger shrub. Dash in the bitters.
3. Top with more of the Petite Rosé, leaving a 1/2-inch wash line. Give a very gentle stir to incorporate.
4. Garnish with an extra-long grapefruit peel.
*Plum Ginger Shrub
6 black plums
1-inch piece of ginger
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1. Wash the plums and the ginger. Remove the pits from the plums.
2. Run the plums and the ginger through a juicer (alternatively, blend thoroughly and then strain through a nut-milk bag or cheesecloth). Let the juice settle and remove any foam that has formed on the surface.
3. To the plum-ginger juice, add sugar and vinegar. Stir until sugar is entirely dissolved. Taste and adjust by adding either more sugar or more of either vinegar (proceed with caution with the balsamic vinegar; it can overrun all of the other flavors VERY easily).
2 oz grapefruit juice
1/2 oz honey cinnamon syrup*
3/4 oz lemon juice
3 oz ginger beer
Combine all ingredients except ginger beer into a shaker tin, pour into a glass, top with ginger beer, and garnish with a lemon wheel.
*Honey Cinnamon Syrup Recipe
8 oz honey
4 oz water
1/4 oz cinnamon sticks (crushed)
1. Combine honey, water, and crushed cinnamon sticks in a pot. Stir to combine.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Strain off cinnamon sticks.
Spanish-Style No-Gin Tonic
2 oz coriander–star anise shrub*
3 oz Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water
2 orange peels
1-star anise pod
Sprinkle of juniper berries and whole coriander seeds
Pack ice into a large wine glass, pour in shrub and add orange peel and spices. At the table, spoon-pour tonic water to gently mix into aromatics.
*Coriander–Star Anise Shrub
3-star anise pods
Generous sprinkle of coriander seeds
1-quart simple syrup, freshly prepared and still warm
1/2 pint sherry vinegar
1. Mortar star anise pods with coriander seeds.
2. Mix into simple syrup (one part sugar to one part water).
3. Add sherry vinegar.
4. Strain out spices with a cheesecloth or fine chinois.
5. Let cool and keep refrigerated until use (makes approximately 20 servings).
Cranberry Holiday Punch
750 mL (25 oz) cranberry juice
2 750 mL (25 oz) bottles of Owen’s Ginger Beer + Lime
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
1/2 cup cranberries (for garnish)
1. Combine cranberry juice and Owen’s Ginger Beer + Lime over ice in a punch bowl.
2. Cut oranges into circle wedges and add to punch.
3. Add cinnamon and stir.
4. Garnish with cranberries and rosemary.
1 1/2 oz Seedlip
1 oz lime juice
1/2 oz agave
Recess Blackberry Chai
1. Pour all ingredients into the mixing tin.
2. Add ice to both tin and cocktail glass.
3. Shake well and strain over ice into a cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with lime wedge or rosemary sprig.
2 oz Garden Seedlip
1 oz carrot juice
1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
1/2 oz saffron-chili syrup*
Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake for 15 seconds to incorporate and chill. Strain into a rocks glass and serve over ice. To garnish (at Boqueria) we use a dehydrated orange wedge, a nod to this time of year when we tend to see more dried or preserved fruits. Heirloom carrot ribbons would also look great on top, bringing this cocktail back to the garden.
5 cups white sugar
4 cups water
1 1/2 tbsp crushed dried guindilla pepper (or other hot dried pepper)
2 pinches saffron threads
1. Bring water and sugar to a boil.
2. Add crushed peppers and remove them from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes, then strain off guindilla peppers.
3. Add the saffron, cover, and let sit for 90 minutes. Line a strainer with a few layers of cheesecloth and strain.
4. Store refrigerated.
So, we’re done, for now! Hopefully, you’ve found some recipes to file in your recipe binder for years and years to come.
Celebrate The Holidays In Your Pine Estate Condo in Butuan!
Camella Manors Soleia is the first condominium development in the whole CARAGA Region. Becoming its initial investor or unit property owner will place you to greater advantages of having to experience every first of its kind.
A condo living at its finest in Butuan City awaits you as an investor. Having to own its limited number of condo units for sale can allow you to feel more rewarded than just buying a horizontal or land property in the area.
Camella Manors Soleia is a mixed-use development of the country’s leading integrated property developer, Vistaland Group. It will be a value for your money as you can earn with your property value grows in no time.
Even the community is set to be a complete and sustainable neighborhood in Butuan, investors can still feel advantaged as more than comfortable living awaits them. Exclusivity with a less dense community is also recommended in today’s way of living.
Moreover, the community of Camella Manors Soleia will also be housing lifestyle amenities or commercial spaces under the Vistaland Group of Companies such as Coffee Project, AllDay Supermarket, AllHome, etc. to provide more of its investors’ lifestyle demands.
Pre-selling Condo Units for sale in Camella Manors Soleia
Camella Manors Soleia has fully sold out its first building, Avior last July 2021. As of now, it is the second building Orion is picking up its pace after selling a few units from its opening month.
Orion offers studio and 1-bedroom units under the pre-selling stage. Now, the land development has commenced in the area and the actual construction of Avior is projected to start within 2021.
Good thing investors can still grab the chance to invest as early as now in Orion. Preselling condo units of studio start at PHP 15,000 to reserve while 1-bedroom units start at PHP 20,000. If an investor is also looking at bigger condo spaces, they can have the option to combine the units as they should look for a bigger space to start their investment in Butuan.
Ideally, investors should hurry up as Camella Manors Soleia is named as the fastest-selling pre-selling condo project of Camella Manors this 2021.
You can simply inquire through our inquiry form or message directly to this website chat box for assistance from our marketing officers.